Fountain is a natural or artificial structure with the use of which water gets ejected through nozzle. Fountains traditionally available were dependent on natural gravitational flow of water known as springs. These fountains were used for the purpose of civilization. With changing times, fountains are now being used for both private and public places for the consumption of quality water. Herein, water fountain regulates the flow of water from basin which is then recycled using jet pump submerged in the water.
Types of water fountain
Water fountain is of two types namely wall or free standing fountain which can be used for both outdoor and indoor purposes. For different fountains, the amount of water flow varies in terms of height. These fountains are often placed on different forms of surface like concrete, stones or metals which is quite effective to enhance its beauty and bring a new look in it. Undoubtedly water fountains is one of the best ways to meet water needs at places, and considering the fact they are installed in different public areas like shopping malls, trade centers, theme parks etc.
Water fountain can be used as a pleasure
The water fountains are indeed an effective way of providing relaxation to individuals. They are designed to be installed in gardens and used for various purposes as mentioned below;
- The animated water fountains are a latest form of technology which is quite effective in raising water in ping pong directions. These fountains are made with the help of jet pipes, which allows the water to raise high and then flow in different directions.
- Balls are also used in water fountains for the water to split up and finally explode. This is one of the effective ways of showering water on people and enabling them feels fine mist.
- Musical fountains are also created with the help of water fountains wherein water dances in accordance to the music played in background. Such music is controlled with computer.
- Splash water fountain or bathing fountains are also installed in public places which is used for cooling people during summers. This is often placed in public pools or parks and facilitates enjoyment for visitors. These fountains are also used by joggers for maintaining cleanliness at streets and parks.
- Spray water fountains are also installed at different places which serve aged and children to play beneath canopy of water. These fountains are made under special form of textures such that it prevents people from getting hurt.
Have quality water with water fountains
Apart from being used for pleasure, these water fountains are also used for drinking quality water at schools, public places, resting areas etc. Such water fountains are usually installed as mains fed water cooler such that drinking needs of people can be met conveniently. With the use of water fountains, people can rest assured of the quality of drinking water and can safely consume it without being afraid of any health hazard. Considering the benefits and quality provided by fountains, it is largely used in schools and colleges to serve children and students with good quality water.